Pays a lump sum for those you leave behind if you pass away or become terminally ill.
If anything happens to you, life insurance enables your family to maintain their lifestyle and financial wellbeing. It is designed to help your loved ones pay for things that you would have assisted with if still alive, such as:
- Paying off the mortgage
- Children’s education and securing their financial future
- Paying the bills, including putting food on the table
- Medical costs, childcare or even an holiday if you become terminally ill
- Contributing to your spouse’s retirement
Important events like getting married, buying a new house or having a baby add further commitment and responsibility to your life and are ideal times to add to, or review your existing cover.
Pays you a lump sum if you suffer from a defined serious illness or condition.
How would your family cope if you suffered a trauma event such as cancer, heart disease or a stroke? The diagnosis of this would be hard enough without having the added worry about your financial security.
Trauma insurance lets you focus on recovery rather than worrying about your finances. It pays you a one-off lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of the critical illnesses listed in the insurance policy. You could then use the benefit to:
- Make changes to your lifestyle, such as reducing your work hours
- Pay off/reduce your mortgage or any remaining debt, or create a cash reserve
- Take time off work or go on a holiday
Some trauma policies fine print can cover over 40 different conditions. We will help you to make sure you are covered for as many conditions as possible without spending extra on your premiums.